We receive many calls from potential clients, and many have the same theme, they don’t know where to start in their garden!
Here at Spring Forward Landscaping Ltd we have compiled a list of factors to deliberate when deciding how to improve or remodel your garden.
What is the purpose of your garden and how will it be used the most?
- Is it primarily for the children to play safely?
- Are you looking for an area to relax and entertain in?
- Do you have pets – more specifically dogs
Are you looking for a low maintenance garden?
- What paving products would you prefer to under, i.e., natural stone or porcelain
- Would you prefer more hardscaping, i.e., a large, slabbed area?
- Do you have any issues that may prevent you from maintain a regular garden, for example, mobility issues, age or disabilities?
- Do you have the time to keep on top of the maintenance?
Do you have a timescale?
- As a reputable company recognised for our high-quality work, we usually have a lead time of 3-6 months to start any new garden transformation projects.
- Many of our garden projects can range from a week to 4 weeks dependant on the size of the garden and the preparation work involved
Do you have a budget?
- Landscaping is a skill and remember as with any work carried out in and around your home you pay for quality
- Many of our projects cost between £5,000-£10,000 (on average)
- The cost of materials as with any product is reflected in the price, we never use cheap or inadequate materials
- As a professional and reputable company, we hold all the correct insurances in place as required by Law
- From experience cheap means poor quality, paying out more in the long run and causes unnecessary distress for the client
What style do you have in your house?
- Do you have a theme or style in your home that you want to bring into your garden?
- As your garden is an extension of your home would you like that to be incorporated into your outdoor area?
All these factors are key when deciding what to do in your garden.
If you are looking for a professional and reputable company to help create you a garden that exceeds expectations, then fill in our contact form.
We will discuss your requirements and needs at the initial consultation to ensure we deliver a garden made for you.